As an independent advisor, we provide active assistance when the company is considering more suitable premises (office, warehouse, shop), or when the company is considering renegotiation of an existing lease. Amendment of internal/external framework conditions may also result in consequences for the content and provisions of the lease agreement – e.g. during the lease period itself.
More than 20 years of experience means relevant knowledge – which is actively shared in cooperation with our clients.
The process has the necessary structure and is adapted to each situation and its complexity. We emphasize present documentation/summaries that will provide the basis for a confident decision – and one that retains its validity over time.
The process is efficient and includes the following main areas:
Mapping and analysis of requirements
– clarification of opportunities
Establishment of requirement specification/bid documents
– present the correct/verified criteria
Drawing up a progress schedule
– adapt progress to the desired time of occupancy
Presentation of options
– access to easy to follow information
Evaluation of finances, product, etc.
– establish a sufficient decision base
– evaluation/prioritization of various variables
– prepare copious documentation
Preparation of lease agreement
– analysis of legal, technical and commercial matters
– quality assurance of delivery description/requirement specification
Check list for moving or relocation
– overview of tasks/sequences, including budgets
Physical moving or relocation
– organizing/implementation via subcontractors